Are you passionate about beer? Then #GetCrafty! We recently gave our craft beers a makeover, bringing you the same great tasting beers (and some thirst-quenching new additions) with a fresh, new look! So to celebrate, we’re giving you a chance to win…
How to enter:
Purchase one, or all, of our craft beers from the Hillcrest Tops. More beers = more points! Take an awesome photo of your craft beer purchase and upload it to Facebook or Instagram, telling us which craft beer is your favourite and why. Make it cool and unique! Don’t forget to tag us @1000hillsbrewery or your entry won’t be included. The 10 most inspiring photos will be selected and included in a lucky draw where one enthusiastic beer drinker will stand a chance to win a R500 voucher for the Yes Chef Deli (view the menu here).
We’re also throwing in a free tour of the brewery with a complimentary beer tasting for you to enjoy, too! Ts&Cs apply.
- If you submit your entry via Instagram: If your privacy setting is set to private on Instagram, we won’t be able to see your photo therefore your entry will not be included.
- If you submit your entry via Facebook: Please ensure your post is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see your photo therefore your entry will not be included.
- These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The competition runs from the 1st of October 2017 until the 30th of November 2017.
- One winner will be chosen to receive the prize. A R500.00 voucher for the Yes Chef Deli at the 1000 Hills Chef School and a free tour of the 1000 Hills Brewing Co.
- Booking is essential for the 1000 Hills Brewing Co brewery tour. The winner must contact the brewery to set up a tour date and time on 031 777 1566.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook and contacted via the Facebook page they entered the competition with.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but entrants will only be permitted to win one prize.
- All entrants including the winner agrees to his/her name and photograph being published on the 1000 Hills Brewing Company’s Facebook and/or Instagram pages.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- The winner is responsible for the collection of their prize.